Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 21:53:30 +0200

Brian, I think the LUG Gallery works just fine. And as someone who has been
on this list for 20 years or so, I can only express my gratitude to you.
Thanks to you, I have met many people whom I would otherwise not have met,
and many of them have become my friends in the offline life. Even close
friends in some cases.
All this thanks to you.

Cheers,
Nathan