Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:17:47 +0200

+1 and 100%!!!!

Thank you Brian once more!

Lluis

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Just wondering)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Just wondering)
Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Just wondering)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Just wondering)