Subject: [Leica] Anyway to organize this list?
From: Vincent Dow <vincenzoid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:37:28 -0800 (PST)

I wonder if there's not a way to better organize the
postings in leica-users-digest.  The list of subjects
posted at the beginning is great, but then reading
through everything is a slog.  I get some of the
postings repeated three times in one single issue.
    Is this a matter of editing, and thus manpower?  I
saw a couple of subjects that piqued my interest, but
had to scroll through so much tripe trying to find
them...  That whole "political correctness" rant --
OUCH my brain!

    Perhaps if each posting was accompanied by a
hi-lit subject sub-heading...  I don't know, it's just
a thought.

vincent