Subject: Re: OT: Science, art, progress, humbug (was Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 11:05:44 -0400

Hi,

My intention in life has never been to say either parochial or equivocal things. I am
neither a scientist or an artist. I'm merely someone who enjoys making snapshots with his
leica and who wants to continue the process of learning how to play me cello.

Clearly, I don't know what I am talking about. I'm going to stop riding this horse before
it falls on me and I get my legs broken.

Barney

Message from Brian Reid <Brian.Reid@cs.cmu.edu> (Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!)
Message from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!)
Message from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (OT: Science, art, progress, humbug (was Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!)