Subject: Re: [Leica] confirmation of starting development times was fun projects
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:31:07 -0400

Mark, thanks for your response.  I'm working out Pan F to replicate Rei's
Noctilux pic's.  I share a Noctilux with someone who usually has possession
but I always have the 75.  I want to use the 75 in daylight wide open which
means a film no faster than 50.  I will probably work out times for an EI of
12 before this is over.

Why don't I use Tech-Pan?  I find tech pan a pain to use, red sensitivity
and technidol needing to be mixed just before use the main culprits.

Why don't I use a ND.  I really don't want to spend the money on a 60 size
filter until I work out the details of the wide open 75 and sometime
Noctilux.

Oh, now that I've overcome my envy, congratulations on the Noctilux.  Please
drive me crazy with lots of posts showing what it can do.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] confirmation of starting development times was fun projects)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> ([Leica] confirmation of starting development times was fun projects)