Subject: [Leica] Re: William Ravenel's PAW Wk 1
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:17:04 -0000

As much as anything else, William, it comes across to me as an interesting
social comment about the way we communicate - or not - as families these
days. Of course, that may well be reading too much into what was probably
just a fun record of an isolated, unrepresentative, moment of family life. I
find it interesting also for the way in which you decided to shoot it, with
natural light and with the family members seemingly unaware of the camera's
presence and engrossed in their own activities. It works well for me, though
it's a pity the youngster on the right couldn't have been persuaded to wear
a lighter-toned shirt!

Richard