Subject: RE: [Leica] Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:12:36 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of
Teresa299@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 1:03 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

In a message dated 5/25/02 9:43:12 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
h Austin on this one..;-)...

'Sleepy' time for Rex....

I agree.  And I'm a dog lover as well.

Dog bites/attacks are a significant health issue in the US.  If strange men
were attacking our kids to the same extent Fido is, well let's just say that
it would be the lead story in our news media, and politicians would be
fighting each other to be on the forefront of the issue.

- -----

Strange men are stalking children, but the children call them Father...and
it is the lead story, at least here in Boston, where it is the ONLY
story...but the politicians are so deep in the bunker on this one that it's
a riot...If only they understood the separation of Church and State as well
when the issue is school prayer and the like...;-)

B. D.