Subject: [Leica] Konica Infrared Test
From: David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:57:47 -0700

For those interested, here are a couple of shots taken with Konica IR 750
film. I've been testing  both Konica IR750 and Macophot IR820c, as possible
replacements to HIE which now costs an arm and a leg.  All three are
interesting. All three are different.

Again, these two are Konica.

http://www.lightcurves.com/ir/crystalspringsIR1.html
http://www.lightcurves.com/ir/crystalspringsIR2.html

Details are:

SL, 28/2.8 R, 1/30 @ f8 - R25 filter, mid-afternoon
Dev - Xtol 1:1 -- 7.5 min at 75 degrees agitate first 30 sec and 10 sec on
the minute.

The development was a guess. I couldn't find any info so I used my HP5+
recipe. Results appear to be close, if not right on.

Dave