Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:49:34 -0500

At 11:47 PM 11/14/03 -0800, Eric Welch wrote:
>Control! You watch what you want, when you want. You type in a movie
>you want to watch, and whenever it's on, it gets recorded. You can tell
>it to follow certain actors, genres, whatever. And it's a hard drive,
>so no tape to lose. It puts you in control of what you watch when. And
>quality is better than tape.
>
>And you can pause and rewind and review live TV. Go to the bathroom and
>come back and continue where you left off. Then catch up during
>commercials.
>
>I would never be without one now that I've had one.

Thanks, Eric -- but what IS a TIVO?  I gather that it is some sort of
computer device you add to your television, but I know nothing beyond that.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo)