Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:42:39 -0500

At 11:51 PM 11/13/03 -0800, Adam Bridge wrote:

>So that's a TiVo. You may not find one useful or enjoyable -- but for me,
well, I have about 20 episodes of "Third Rock from the Sun" recorded and I
usually end the night by watching one. I have the Ansel Adams piece that
PBS did. I like it a lot and recommend anyone who watches some moderate
amount of television, and doesn't make a big moral whoop-de-do about it, to
check out a DVR. They are GREAT.

Thank you.  This does not sound the least bit useful to me, but I
appreciate your efforts in informing me of its intricacies.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!