Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:22:43 -0500

I will cheerfully admit that I haven't a clue as to what this TIVO thing
is, so I would appreciate those in our number better informed about popular
culture to share their wisdom with this technological tyro.  I rarely watch
television and cannot see why folks have the sorts of problems being
described here -- it would seem that a simple push of the "off" button
would solve any issue over television priority-rights.

Pray, can someone enlighten me?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!