Subject: Re: [Leica] scanner/camera defect/artifact question
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:04:20 +0100

Thank,s Don,
Did a lot of trouble shooting this afternoon and found that the marks rub of
easily and are only on the shiny side of the strips.So I started looking
inside the camera for a source of the dirt .Took me a long time to realise
that it would be simplest to run a roll through and see what that looks like
.Not a mark.
So after reading your post i think that there must be something wrong in the
lab where they processed the film.
Next time i,ll clean the film before scanning.
Is there a safe way to do that?