Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:24:08 -0800

The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced

>>> but design-wise it's quite fetching.<<<

Hi folks,
This and many other "it looks nice, well put together, nice feel, cool"
comments have come to screen. But "nice looking camera doesn't always equate
to nice looking pictures!"

How many of you have had the moment in life where you've got all excited
about a, "she sure looks nice, I like the way she's put together!" similar
to the camera comments.  Only later to find when you got her in your
hands.... "she's pretty looking, but can't do anything worth while compared
to what you saw and thought! ;-)

I'd suggest we all wait to handle this "pretty looking, well put to-gether
Digilux 2" before we get excited hormones over the picture of a camera.
Remember we're only seeing the cover and not how well it works. ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)