Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 27 10:46:55 2004

I am exactly as Sonny describes. I look at most PAWs. If I really like a
shot and the moon is full, I will send a private message to that effect
to the person who posted it. If I have some critique that I think will
be of interest to other people, I post it to the list. But 90% of my
this list and on the LEG, but it is impossible to comment on every one
of them.

I will admit that if I really think that a picture sucks, I will usually
just move on without posting a note to that effect privately or on-list.
I am only human, and it is a lot more pleasing to give out compliments
than to critisize.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman