Subject: [Leica] more questions
From: joelmail at mchsi.com (Joel E. Anderson)
Date: Fri Aug 13 04:15:17 2004

My film SLRs are always on aperture priority unless I want to change
something.  My DSLR is on apeture priority unless I want to change
things.  I focus manually on all of them--except I use autofocus on the
digital when it is just snaps (my film SLRs are all manual).  Maybe the
TTLs or the M7 or whatnot are different, but the M6 involved more button
pushing (actually, exposure adjusting) than the SLRs, film or
digital.  Once things were set, it was great.

As for teaching you to see....a camera?

Message from banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche) ([Leica] more questions)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] more questions)