Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 12:17:54 2004

If I were Leica, I'd design an advertising campaign fashioned along  the
line
of Rolex's highly successful ad program  -- running  photos in upscale
magazines and newspapers of well-known people who wear the  Rolex watch.
  There are lots of important people who own Leicas and I am sure  Leica
knows who they are --movie stars, sports figures, business tycoons,  fashion
figures and so on.
  All Leica would have to do is ask them and give them a free camera  [plus
the usual fee.]
  You could show, say, Dolly Parton, [if she owns a Leica] say  something
like, " Darlin', I ain't much of a photographer but when I want to be  sure
the
picture comes out, this is the camera I use.'' --bob  cole

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Leica donation to students - TO BOB COLE)