Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Oct 7 14:31:17 2004

not true we know exactly what you weigh since the aircrafts weighs it self
by using strain gages in the axels.
Fot flightplanning calculations a statistical mass is used which changes
with the type and area of operation.
For high density airlines the performance margins are no where near that
number.
If you carry more then 500 people at 80 kg,s average mass that would mean 10
tons.You would not make it when taking off at performance limits like on a
long haul flight with the maximum amount of belly cargo