Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica M4-2
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 26 14:56:26 2004

At 03:03 PM 10/26/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I do not see how it is possible to achieve the best work possible, if you
>have not mastered the tools and technical skills of your craft. If you do
>not do so I do not see how it is possible for you to achieve the best of
>ones artistic ability and over come any difficulties one will encounter in
>the field.
>Sorry, but this does not make any sense to me.
>Feli

Don't let Ted fool you, Feli.  He has mastered the tools and techniques
better than anyone I know.  He's just done it so long and so well that he
doesn't have to think about it anymore.  It comes automatically to
him.  The rest of us mortals have to think ;-)

Tina

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] RE: Leica M4-2)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] RE: Leica M4-2)
Message from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] RE: Leica M4-2)