Subject: [Leica] Quasi-PAW Elmarit-RAW 180mmf/2.8 on Canon EOS 10D
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Oct 28 22:26:44 2004

Everone remember the 180mm f/2.8 that Charles Hehl had for sale last
week? Sometimes there's an advantage to having broadband as well as
the time zone difference. I was the first bidder and Charles sent it
to me immediately by EMS. It's a gorgeous lens and I didn't realize
it came with the original box and warrantee card. It arrived last
night and I immediately went over to Fujiya Camera and bought a Leica
R lens to Canon EOS body adapter.

I took  the lens out on my lunch break today. The results were very
nice, I think:

http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index25.html

I agree with Doug Herr that this lens weighs a ton and a half. That's
my only complaint. Oh, and Tina must have eagle eyes, I had problems
focusing it accurately.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Quasi-PAW Elmarit-RAW 180mmf/2.8 on Canon EOS 10D)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Quasi-PAW Elmarit-RAW 180mmf/2.8 on Canon EOS 10D)