Subject: [Leica] Quasi-PAW Elmarit-RAW 180mmf/2.8 on Canon EOS 10D
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Oct 29 06:24:33 2004

At 02:26 PM 10/29/2004 +0900, you wrote:

>I agree with Doug Herr that this lens weighs a ton and a half. That's my
>only complaint. Oh, and Tina must have eagle eyes, I had problems focusing
>it accurately.
>
>Karen

Karen,

I looked at the examples on your site and you didn't seem to have any
trouble focusing it at all!  The enlargements showing the bolt heads in the
I beams of the building are amazing!  I love using the 19/2.8 and the
80/1.4 on the Canon 10D.

Tina

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Quasi-PAW Elmarit-RAW 180mmf/2.8 on Canon EOS 10D)