Subject: [Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Nov 3 05:00:54 2004

> Kenneth Frazier said:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.
>

> > Listers, I'm taking Ted up on the "assignment," and have a shot posted
> > that was an attempt at shooting from the shadow side, and would like
> > critique and comment.

Well, I didn't really do an assignment, but I looked through a roll of
film I processed earlier this week to see if anything was there. It's been
cloudy recently so there's not a lot of "shade" ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/04v45_0006

Daniel

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.)