Subject: [Leica] Digital Module R
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Nov 28 19:55:02 2004

Hi Ken,

I've been very impressed with the 20D so far. I do not hesitate to shot
it at ISO 1600, and the camera is very fast in operation. Thus far I
have not shot any Leica lenses on it, so I can't help there, but do not
sell the 17-85 IS lens short - I shot snow snaps this evening at 1/6
second hand held with very good results. The IS adds at least two stops
reliably, and the lens is surprisingly good overall.

It is a lot of fun to shot in BW mode as well. The built in "filters"
do not block-up the skies like trying to apply a "red filter" in PS
CS...

Leica needs to speed up Digi-M development. Now.

Will von Dauster

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Digital Module R)