Subject: [Leica] Digital Module R
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Nov 28 21:37:37 2004

Agreed, Adam, if I were using raw capture, which I generally do not.
Not enough advantage for most of the shooting I do (heresy! :-) ).

Will von Dauster

Message from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Digital Module R)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Digital Module R)