Subject: [Leica] Re: Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Dec 18 13:16:48 2004

Jim:

>Shooting hockey, or any sports is a challenge. I've tried with my SLR and a
>longer lens to capture the action of my son's playing
>(http://www.igs.net/~blades/orleans05.jpg).

Like Ted said, no there's a hockey shot.

I see the puck.  I see action implied by the players being in positions that
would cause normal people to fall over if they weren't in motion.  Better
still, I see a drive toward the goal and the goalie getting in position.

The only thing lacking which would make it perfect would be the puck sailing
through the air.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/