Subject: [Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:01:07 2006

We don't have the 220 over here. We have a R240. Does anyone know if
that is just R220 in a different market?

I have access to a 2200 with RIP, but I really like my Ultratone inks
from MIS Associates.

I could go with some of Roark's newer inks, probably, but I can't find
those printer models over here.

Daniel