Subject: [Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:31:43 2006

Daniel,

There  was a story about(Magnum shooter) Erich Lessing's son put online
several years ago and the gist was he printed with Black Ink only. I've
gone back and tried to find the links and information but to no avail.
It works quite well and unless one is into Ansel Adams landscape imagery
quadtone seems overkill. Don't know if you've ever tried it but you
might be pleasantly surprised.

Walt