Subject: [Leica] Replacement for the C86 printer with Ultratone (carbon) inks
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:55:14 2006

There's an older Luminous Landscape article on BO printing re:
some noteworthy photog. Perhaps this is the article to which you
are refering?

I wasn't so hot on BO on my 2200 with the Epson matte K and
EEM or Kayenta - sorty of "crispy" looking. But, I ran some
EPSG through it BO with the Epson photo K on a lark and
really liked the results.  Between that combo and color printing,
I should be able to deplete my EPSG and photo K stock pretty
quickly.

Scott