Subject: [Leica] A Modest Proposal
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 19 17:46:35 2006

No Buzz

give them enough slack and they will shoot themselves. :-)

And Philip....The best home defense tool is brains. Of course law
enforcement is not effective in providing  protection. Still, to rely on
an M16 seems quite stupid. We had plenty of them in  Viet Nam  and lost
that  war. We have  more than  enough in  Iraq and we  are losing that
war. Talk about fear and ignorance, our government exhibits that to an
nth degree. As far as target shooting goes I'd stick with something
which will do better than a minute of angle. That won't be an M16 or and
AK.

Walt