Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 review, M9 anticipation
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Aug 3 06:46:55 2007

Keep in mind that even when the M9 comes out it more than likely will
have bugs that need working out.  Almost any new thing has these, the
new Canon 1DIII is beset with issues.  Bad AF tracking and other issues
that I am sure will be resolved.  I tend to take a wait a while on new
stuff, let the bugs get fixed then I will get one...Like the iPhone, I
want one for Christmas, by then the bugs should all be fixed. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] Re: M8 review, M9 anticipation)