Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 11 13:51:17 2007

Hey Mark. I'll give it a try on my D2X. I can set my ISO to step in
1/3 stop increments. That's a pretty fine adjustment. My concern was
on a camera like the M8 which has ISO adjustments in full stops only.
Also the noise performance is not as good as I like at the higher
settings. Since I can hand hold wide angle lenses down to 1/15 sec on
any M camera, I prefer to try that rather then have the camera bump
up the ISO to something above ISO 640 (1280 ?). The Nikon is between
100 and 800. As I mentioned I probably wouldn't have a problem with
the Canon 5D or the two new Nikons when they come out.

Len