Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8? Mark
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 11 14:03:44 2007

Mark, if that works for you that's great. It would certainly be very
welcome on a camera like the M8 where it takes 2 button pushes, 1
thumb wheel twirl and then another button push to set ISO. I just
don't think the camera performance is where I think it should be for
that feature. At least not yet.

Len