Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 14 17:13:44 2007

At 06:44 PM 11/14/2007, you wrote:
>though curiosity killed the cat I'd like to take a look at the original, if
>you don't mind.
>by the way, I always use compression at max quality, it doesn't make much of
>a difference in file size and the jpeg is much better.
>on the other side, are you saving with Adobe 1998 embed profile ?
>It'd be good you do it.
>
>regards
>
>Pablo

Your wish is my command.  Here is the original:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/88960237

Yes, I flipped it.  For the web, it's saved as sRGB which is the only
web-safe color space.
She wanted a black and white, old film look, which is what I think I
got with most of the other photos using Alien Skin Tri-X 400 but this
one  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/88952513
has a lot going on with textures of lace shadows, henna painting and
grain.  I kind of like it, but maybe it's too much.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com