Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Nov 14 17:39:26 2007

Tina, have you printed this image? I am always surprised by the fact
that even at 11x17 most artifacts visible on the screen are gone,
especially with images from the M8. I almost always use the M8 at
higher ISOs (640-1250), and prints are way better than anything film
at that sensibility, even if the noise is very visible on screen. In
comparison, the 5d gives cleaner files on the screen, but rather
"plasticky" when printed.

Ed

El 14/11/2007, a las 22:13, Tina Manley escribi?: