Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Nov 26 11:53:39 2007

Ah...maybe they changed it in iPhoto when they changed it for
Aperture...the only time I played with iPhoto was right after I got the
MacPro and it only did the database thing, just like Aperture did in its
early releases, but with 1.1 or 1.12 they changed Aperture so that it
just referenced your files...they must have done the same thing fro
iPhoto.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Harrison McClary