Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Nov 26 14:25:13 2007

Have you tried going to:

File - Export - and selecting the "Original" option?  I do not know if
that will work or not.

When Aperture locked me into a data base I would import the photos into
Aperture and them copy the original files to a second folder so that I
had images in the database and also in a second easily accessible location.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography