Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 14:12:45 2007

Harrison,

I am having the same problem with iPhoto right now.  I did load the images
from the M8 into iPhoto, and it does read the images.  However I cannot see
them with C1 v4.  I tried to drag them from iPhoto to the desktop, and then
to C1 v4, and they are there, but not dng's only tiff or jpg.  so where are
the dng's at?  Since C1 will not work on JPG or TIFF files I am stuck right
now.  And like a dummy I cleared my SD card after loading them to the
computer.  My mistake.

Gene