Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Dec 8 02:06:27 2007

Ted, if I may voice an opinion. I have not looked at the posted links and am
not qualified to voice an opinion on their quality. You
may know that my own taste is more classical in any event. However, I think
you are missing the point. It is of interest to those
that have introduced the thread or contributed. The definitions that I read
I thought were lucid and insightful. It is an attempt to
introduce another aspect of photography for discussion. We are such a
diverse group and I am regularly amazed afresh at the depth
and breadth of talent and experience here. So maybe a topic to filter
mentally if you wish.
So go ahead and offer an alternative. I mean say start a thread on something
nearer to your heart, interest or formidable
experience. Pick one, Ted's KISS principle, photojournalism, just plain
funny anecdotes or whatever you want. I know that a lot of
people will be intensely interested, including me.

respectfully
Geoff