Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Dec 8 09:12:33 2007

Steve, this question lies at the hear of the thread, which explores
in order to discover the answer; not a final answer for all to
"believe in;" but an answer for each to discover for themselves.

For me, <http://www.abelardomorell.net/camera_obscura1.html> answers
this question very well. YMMV. When I first saw his work a number of
years ago - I found it quite profound, visually beautiful, expressing
the essence of photography, while causing me to think and see in new
ways. They speak of humanity and humanity's environments. They speak
of photography and its history eloquently.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com