Subject: [Leica] Re: Film Processing
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Dec 16 06:21:51 2007

E6 (or other) slides are the only true first generation image creations.
Anything else gets somehow modified by optics, electronics,  SW, reversal,
or otherwise.  Sure, the chemistry can be off, and then you get false
colors, but if you want to see what a lens can really do in terms of
resolution, focus, sharpness, Bokeh, etc, it would be hard to beat a slide.

I use slide film to test any used lens I purchase......
With the exception of color, slides = WYSIWYG.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Film Processing)