Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 30 17:04:24 2007

At 07:18 PM 12/30/2007, you wrote:

>But if your feathers are really all that ruffled, I'd most politely suggest
>you think about why they are. And why you'd think, because I disagree with a
>handful of people about of the totality of the list, you equate that with
>hating all Leica users and everything Leica. Is there really some Kool Aid
>one is now required to drink in this saloon?
>
>Happy New Year to you, too.
>
>B. D.

B.D.

I think I've been reasonably tolerant to wait this long to respond to
your recent rants. I'd suggest you go back through your infrequent
e-mails to this group and read them objectively.  For the last year
or so you have been consistently hostile and derogatory toward
anybody who remotely suggests that Leicas might be a reasonable
choice for photographers.  You snipe and make snide comments that are
totally uncalled for. I don't know why you've had this change of
heart but I would politely suggest that you figure out why you are so
hostile.  I used to value your comments on the LUG and look forward
to them.  Lately, you have been so negative, I picture you as a very
sour, grumpy troll.  The only time you chime in to the LUG is to make
negative comments and try to antagonize everybody.  That's a
troll.  Read through your e-mails and see.

I do wish you a happy new year and good health, but I do wish you
would objectively review your posts to the LUG for the past
year.  Don't just unsubscribe again.  Read your posts.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com