Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Dec 31 13:04:47 2007

For many photographers, writers, painters, sculptors, musicians, etc.
you cannot separate the work from it's place in history, nor the
politics of the time they're working in.

This list serves many different genres of photography - let us not
eliminate one of the most vital.

The forum exists as a place to move a discussion when it becomes so
far afield as to need moving.
However, this saloon has proven able to handle an occasional
political comment and even some wonderful photographs with political
content.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com