Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 30 22:55:30 2007

On Dec 31, 2007 1:37 AM, G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> C'mon B.D., I'm not a countryman so maybe I can contribute without anyone
> assuming any political position. Of course I have one but
> that's not why I'm in this group.
> Can everyone please leave all politics out of the general LUG discussions?
> Plenty of off-list alternatives for those discussions.

Sorry Hoppy, but I don't agree.

Then again, I got seriously burned by these dirty dozen (the other
six, now in Arizona, were still here) back in the when I opposed the
idea of seeing how many body bags could be trucked home for no good
reason at all, in fact, for criminal reasons.

I hope they've been counting.

So if someone steps on these assholes' toes, I really don't care.

Well, yes I do care. I love it!

Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)