Subject: [Leica] New Year's Celebrations in Sweden
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Dec 31 12:17:43 2007

On Dec 31, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> On Dec 31, 2007 8:48 PM, Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> I believe that Goteborg has a fine orchestra... correct...?    have
>> you heard it?
>
> Thanks Steve. Rebecca just might join the lug gallery and maybe even
> the lug next year :-)

that would be wonderful, if she can stand the pressure  :-)

I have always wondered what talented young people can do with a
camera...

it would be fascinating and really add a new dimension to the seeing,
teaching, appreciating of the LUG.

> The philharmonic. We've always thought it was good, but I had no idea
> that anyone else had heard about it.

I believe they have/had a BIS recording contract...wonderful music,
and Neeme Jarvi was connected...

Steve