Subject: [Leica] 15 cv cyan crap
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Jan 3 18:08:53 2008

Hi Leo,
you can try to use one of the older 13,5cm or 135mm adapters from
Leitz. Their ring covers perfectly the sensors and then the CV15 can
be coded as a 16mm WATE. There is one John Milich who sells adapters
with ready to code grooves already machined into it. You can fill the
grooves with black paint as needed (it seems the sensors read only
the blacks in the 6 bits code). His email is jm@milich.com and I am
in no way related to him.

To mount the IR cut filter some use a 39mm filter inside the hood and
retained by a suitable rubber o-ring

ed a

El 03/01/2008, a las 22:49, leo wesson escribi?: