Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jan 11 21:22:34 2008

At 06:07 PM 1/11/2008, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >I assumed it was because Planar (Zeiss) is associated with Hasselblad, and
 >Schneider is associated with Kodak (Retina) et al.

Bear in mind that the lenses for the original
Hasselblad 1600F were all made by Kodak.  Zeiss
only got into play when they proved they could
supply lenses for less cost than could Big Yellow.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex)