Subject: [Leica] OT: Free At Last!
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Jan 18 14:02:27 2008

Congratulations - I did that five years ago. You will love it, but
there is only one hitch - you will no longer be able to goof off on
company time. Its all yours now. The result is incrediblre pressure to
grt things done, and, as Ric noted, the loss of all free time.

--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)