Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Jan 28 10:26:36 2008

Bob wrote:

>>I second the Contax T2.  Yes, it's a film camera and yes, people think

it's a digital.<<

The T2 is one of the best cameras of all time. Mine is always loaded
with BW400CN. The only drawback is there isn't a good way to attach
filters.

If for some reason I had to limit myself to a single camera, in spite of
my passion for the Leica M, the T2 would be it.

I once saw an exhibition of photos taken with the T2. The pictures were
so diverse it's hard to believe they were all taken with the same fixed
lens camera. That's when it hit home that any camera is only limited by
our imagination.

DaveR