Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy holiday pics
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Apr 20 14:12:36 2008

Hoppy

I didn't know one can eat Kangaroo - but it looks rather tasty! A nice set,
I also like that cloud shot.

Australia is on the top of my holiday wishlist - I'm only afraid of doing
such a long flight with 3 kids (and ok, there are some budget concerns,
too). Our kids can kill my nerves already in a 2 hours' car drive (when they
forgot their gameboys for instance).

I met a travel agent, specialized in Australia, on a party, recently; that
guy was such a good seller he could almost sell me a 4-week arrangement
between starter and main dish, but my wife kicked my shinbone before it
became to concrete.

To stay on australian topics, the other day I biked down a single trail in
the region which I did not know before. Suddenly, in a glade in the middle
of the Sihlwald forest, I was surrounded by giant animals - I drove into an
ostrich farm! Didn't know these birds are that big. Though there a (rather
thin) fence between me and them, I drove trough quite respectfully...

cheers
Didier