Subject: [Leica] more audiophilia spectacularly OT but interesting to a few
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 18 06:51:32 2009
References: <95E9458A-6E41-4A2D-86F8-A919380FA32B@mac.com><COL119-W6279E98543A1FB49A6154882D40@phx.gbl><p06230923c5969b79af39@[10.0.1.200]><69F35E33-20A0-4278-ACC3-AD8B57F9BAD1@btinternet.com><6C0FC57D-5655-4108-817C-F0ED182C9D07@telefonica.net><E861974B-0FFB-4007-957D-40ABA34B29D1@btinternet.com><24308FB3-4193-4A29-A432-D9118019646E@telefonica.net><87715A51-3F5F-4055-A9EC-7696D5520BF4@btinternet.com> <4B7B9712-334E-43A9-BF03-21F74F7D241F@btinternet.com> <028DD8F55929401E9F1ED75C0237A752@D1S9FY41>

Hi Seth,

I'm on the music business and I operate with many companies. It
depends of the rarity of your collection that it could be interesting
for Companies or private collectors.

If you have a list, please send it to me off list: luisripoll@telefonica.net
.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 18/01/2009, a las 14:56, Seth Rosner escribi?:

Message from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] more audiophilia)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] more audiophilia)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] more audiophilia spectacularly OT but interesting to a few)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] more audiophilia spectacularly OT but interesting to a few)