Subject: [Leica] Translation question - help needed
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:43:53 -0500

up in this neck of the woods:

Story Board refers to a sequence of pictures (usually drawings,
sometimes photographs)
accompanied by words which describe the set, camera angles, lighting,
subject and/or camera moves, actual dialogue,
(all or any of those things).
Generally specific to film or video production

Design Brief refers to a document which spells out any and all things
related to achieving the client's design goals.

Thumbnail refers to a small drawing to direct photography or
illustration possible accompanied by descriptive words

Comprehensive Layout (Comp) refers to a drawing with quite a bit of
detail generally at actual size showing how a page, ad or what have
you will look

Shot List refers to a list of photographs expected by the client

Sounds like you're talking about a shot list with thumbnails

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com